This online shop is using cookies to give you the best shopping experience. Thereby for example the session information or language setting are stored on your computer. Without cookies the range of the online shop's functionality is limited.
If you don't agree, please click here.
* Windows Vista / 7 / 8
* Linux starting from 2.6.15 (all Linux versions since 2006!)
The linux drivers are generic. This means that our drivers don't need to be compiled to work on certain systems since we
are using the generic Linux USB interface - this is a very unique and handy feature. Also the Linux drivers support streaming the ATSC device to Windows and register a virtual BDA Network driver which then can be used with Windows Mediacenter or other applications.
The driver installation on any kind of Linux usually takes around 10 seconds only.
- good remote control
- 30cm USB Cable
- S-Video / Composite Cable
Supported systems (all known systems which allow support for additional USB devices are supported!):
- Raspberry PI
- Banana PI
- Synology NAS
- QNAP Nas
- Beaglebone Black
- Seagate Dockstar
and many more!
- Supports Dreambox, XTrend, VU+ and many more Engima2 Settopboxes (no kerneldrivers are required!)
The driver is translating the ATSC stream to DVB-T
- FM Radio (76 - 108 MHz), RDS
- Frequenzbereich 42–1002 MHz
- AnalogTV: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, Videotext Support (480i)
- Amerikanischer digitaler Terrestrischer Standard ATSC A/53 8VSB (HDTV)
- Amerikanischer digitaler Kabelfernsehen Standard (QAM) ITU-T J.83 Annex B 64/256QAM (HDTV)
* ATSC 320mA
* AnalogTV 290mA (low temperature!)
* FM Radio (including RDS decoder) 180mA
* Standby 70mA
The tuners are engineered and manufactured in Berlin, Germany. Direct technical support (Windows/Mac/Linux) from our engineers is also available. Our Support can be contacted via:
* Skype Chat (sundtek)
* IRC irc.freenode.net #sundtek
* Webchat (http://chat.sundtek.de however Skype is preferred, we are not constantly monitoring the Webchat)
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.